"the boy" and I...

"the boy" and I...

"the girl" and I....

"the girl" and I....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Weigh In"

It's been a week since I sent in my "weigh in" pic for the challenge and I have lost 2lbs. WOOHOO!!!!! I've done pretty good this week. Tried to eat good and sensibly. Still not working out because of the "bum" knee. I go back to the dr. on Jan. 23 and I am hoping to get a "pass"/all clear to at least start walking again. Then at least I know I can start up on the Wii Fit because that is just not that strenuous. Doing somethings on it are, but not everything.

We are going see Cirque Do Solieu (sp??) today. It's the KOOZA that is traveling through Atlanta for a few weeks. Gerald got tickets through work and we are getting the VIP/Royal treatment. We have a suite to go to before the show to eat in and meet and greet some people. Then we have EXCELLENT seats. During intermission we get to go back stage and meet some of the characters. We also have a parking pass, which in Atlanta is TOTALLY SPECTACULAR!!!! It's like have a parking pass at an LSU game.....lol I will post pics in my next post. I am exited. Gerald and I have been to 3 Cirque's before, but I have a feeling this will be the most exciting experience..... The "O" in Vegas was AWESOME, but our seats are valued at OVER $200 a piece for this show, so I have a feeling we will be UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL for this event!!!!

TFN!

No comments: