"the boy" and I...

"the boy" and I...

"the girl" and I....

"the girl" and I....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Woohoo!!! The kids are back in school, the kids are back in school!!!! I am so happy!!!!! It's a new year!!! Too bad it's raining today. It's been raining for over 12 hours now. I drove Turner to school today and I think over half of his school was driven to school, which means approx. 600 kids were driven to school today. The traffic was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD and worse by the time I got out of the carpool line. I am SOOOOOOOO TIRED and the weather isn't helping. I have been making my own lattes w/my new espresso machine, but today I HAD TO HAVE my Starbucks!!!!! OMG!!!!! I need the real deal FIX!!!! I didn't sleep well last night or the past 3 nights for that matter. I am determined to stay up today (not nap), so I can hopefully be exhausted and sleep good tonight. I have to get my school sleeping schedule back "on". Turner does too. He DID NOT want to get up and when he did he DID NOT want to go to school and was actually MAD because I made him....HELLO!!! Did he REALLY think I would let him stay home and SLEEP and then do the same thing all over again Wednesday!!!???!!! I think not. Whatever!!!!

Off to watch the Bachelor from last night and see what fools the women make of themselves!!!

TFN!

No comments: