"the boy" and I...

"the boy" and I...

"the girl" and I....

"the girl" and I....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My First Post

Hello out there. This is my first blog. Not so sure what to write. It has been an interesting week in Atlanta. I have had an emotional rollercoaster week. Goes with the title of my blog....heeheehee!!!!

I have started decorating for Christmas. My aunt will be coming to visit us and have Thanksgiving with us. It will be her first time here and she will think I am crazy for having our turkey dinner w/Xmas decorations all around her!!! Especially since she usually decoartes the week BEFORE Christmas and not the week before Thanksgiving. I even received my Christmas cards via UPS today, so I am hoping to get them all mailed out the first week of December. I figure I needed to get them out soon because no one knows my new address.

Will post more later and put up pics and "juice up" my blog.

Tootles for now. You will be seeing TFN at the end of my posts and that means......TOOTLES FOR NOW!!!! I always say that, so I need to shorten it.

1 comment:

Keeks said...

Nice Blog! Look forward to hearing more.... Christy