"the boy" and I...

"the boy" and I...

"the girl" and I....

"the girl" and I....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year


Hello out there!! It's been a while. The holidays are over and everything is getting back to normal around here. Or as normal as can be..... Almost all the decorations are down and back in the basement. I love saying that.... "the basement"...heehee!!! I get to do MOST of the work by myself. Well, that is, unless I want to "torture" Turner and have him haul boxes up and down the stairs and "earn" his allowance and listen to him complain. Oh the joys of motherhood. All we have left to bring down to "the basement" is our trees. One of them is halfway through being undecorated and the other is through and just needs to be brought down. I think this is a RECORD for me having de-xmas'd my house...inside and out....especially the outside!!!!! I usually wait until after the kids are back in school, but they have more time off here then they did when we lived in Mandeville and my stuff has been out since BEFORE Thanksgiving, so I was getting a lil' tired of it all and my cleaning lady comes Wed., so I really wanted it all GONE!!!!

I am doing a weightloss challenge with some friends. We are all putting up $40 and whoever loses the most weight/percentage by May 1 wins all the MONEY!!! So far there is 16 of us in the challenge. I have lost 13lbs since late Sept., so I am hoping to add more to it!!!! Wish me luck!!!!! The pic is of me on the scale w/my DREADFUL starting weight. We had to send the pic in w/our money to my friend, Heather, who is our challenge leader.

TFN!!

No comments: