"the boy" and I...

"the boy" and I...

"the girl" and I....

"the girl" and I....

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bravo's Real Housewives of BH

On the fence w/this one....I am usually very excited for a new Hswvs premier, but I am just not eagerly awaiting this one...  :(((    I am not surprised they have edited the season, but I am very surprised they are still moving ahead w/the same premier date of Sept. 5 so soon after the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband.  I can't even imagine what that day will be like for her next Monday.  I think I may watch it on Tuesday, just so I want sit there thinking about what she's feeling in that moment.  Although I am an ADMITTED reality addict, this reality became far to real for the Armstrong's w/this tragic even and is unfortunately going to live on and on for Taylor and her beautiful daughter.   God bless her and her family....

No comments: